Club Terms & Conditions
Thank you for supporting Rochdale Children’s Moorland Home. These terms and conditions refer to online entry to our UK raffle club.
- The cost of membership each week is £1. This is for one number allocation. You may purchase more than one membership but the maximum number of memberships is one hundred (£104) per draw. Payment to enter the club must be made in advance of the draw date. Payments are made in blocks of £13, £26 or £52.
- Numbers will be allocated by a member of the Rochdale Children’s Moorland Home Team and email confirmation of your number sent to you. Emails will always be from the @rochdalechildrensmoorlandhome.org domain name. If you’re unsure if the email is genuine please email email@example.com to check.
- No memberships can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- If a membership is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the club and will forfeit his/her prize. Proof of age may be required if you look to be under the age of 25.
- Rochdale Children’s Moorland Home’s clubs are open to all residents of England & Wales who are over the age of 16.
- The draw will take place each Wednesday and a video of the draw uploaded to the Facebook group .
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the work of Rochdale Children’s Moorland Home, registered charity number 1086973 in England.
- Participation in this club can be made by purchasing membership (s) through this website with payment by PayPal, credit or debit card, where entrants will be notified by email of their ticket numbers. Some credit card providers may charge a cash advance fee for ticket payments. Please check with your provider before paying for club memberships using this method.
- Club Numbers will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- Rochdale Children’s Moorland Home accepts no responsibility for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Club numbers will be drawn randomly using a number generator.
- Prize is 50% of the weekly club takings and will be paid within 7 working days. Each week will have a guaranteed winner.
- The result of the club draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep the email allocated number as proof of purchase.
- If memberships lapse, numbers may be reallocated. You can re-join at any time but may be allocated a different number.
- Where Rochdale Children’s Moorland Home is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for two months following our first attempt to notify the prize-winner, Rochdale Children’s Moorland Home may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future club events.
- All winners are required to co-operate with Rochdale Children’s Moorland Home’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, which affects the club in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the club as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible Rochdale Children’s Moorland Home will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Rochdale Children’s Moorland Home reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- Refunds will not be issued once the first draw in your membership period has taken place.
- You agree to us using your contact details submitted for the purpose of marketing and informing you if you win on our raffle. Contact details will not be provided to any 3rd parties or sold on.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the raffle is final. Complaints can be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org