Make a difference with us
The Rochdale Children’s Moorland Home charity was established back in 1894 with the objective of “the provision and maintenance of a holiday home for children who are in conditions of need or distress”. We still honour that original objective by providing children from deserving families with a holiday in our beautiful setting at Nab Farm.
Reasons to partner with us
- Make a positive benefit to your company’s standing by improving your corporate and social responsibility profile.
- Improve your employee engagement through fundraising and volunteering activities.
- All of our partnerships include the opportunity learn about Rochdale Children’s Moorland Home and fall in love with the work we do and the joy we bring to children who stay with us..
- Throughout our partnership, we can provide rewarding volunteering opportunities that your employees will enjoy and take pride in.
- We can help with creating a fundraising portfolio that will interest everyone with lots of ideas, whether you’re wanting to run the marathon, take on the Yorkshire 3 Peaks or challenge your office to a Bake off, it’ll be a year of fun.
- Increase your brand-awareness, helping you to attract and retain customers and staff and also reach out to new customers.
- Make a positive difference to the lives of hundreds of children in need.
Ways to work with us
We aim to develop partnerships with a diverse range of companies and industries, delivering business benefits whilst also raising vital funds to give disadvantaged children a holiday. In this day and age it is sad to say but many children who visit us have never been to the sea-side or played on a beach. Some children have never interacted with farm animals before. Our life changing work would not be possible without the extraordinary generosity of our corporate partners.
There are lots of ways your company can support Rochdale Children’s Moorland Home, here are some ideas of how you can get involved:
Charity of the year
Being your charity of the year allows us to work together for a set period of time, through fundraising, volunteering and staff lead initiatives. Some companies support us for a year and others for 5 years.
We will work with you to devise a year plan full of exciting ideas of how your staff can make a real difference and increase your awareness of diversity and inclusion.
Gifts in kind
Your company can support disadvantaged children by donation of products, storage space and pro bono help.
Rochdale Children’s Moorland Home brand is one of the most trusted and respected charities, having been established for over 125 years and the proud recipient of the Queens award for voluntary service in 2013. These factors can help generate and promote a positive brand for your business. Our sponsorship opportunities are a great way of connecting with target audiences while demonstrating positive corporate and social responsibility.
Companies are full of people whose time, expertise and specialist skills can help us have a real and lasting impact on the lives of disadvantaged children. We often look for volunteers across a wide spectrum of businesses – take a look at our volunteer opportunities. If you think your company could help with volunteering, let us know. It’s a chance for your employees to put something back into the community that directly affects the lives and well being of disadvantaged children.
Get you team involved in a sponsored team challenge. This is a great way to enable team building, develop a sense of pride in the company and improves mental well being both on an individual and team level.